Saturday, January 09, 2010

The Secret to Happiness

I found the secret to happiness.  Where do you say?  I found it HERE and I'm carrying it with me everywhere I go (it's in my purse).  Would you like me to share it with you?


Five Simple Rules For Happiness:
1. Free your heart from hatred.
2. Free your mind from worries.
3. Live simply.
4. Give more.
5. Expect less

How wonderfully simple & perfect, huh? I LOVE it!
Enjoy today...

*If you are in Burbank, please drop by Mindful Nest.  It is a WONDERFUL store.  Very inspirational and filled with one of a kind items that are made by local artists.  I spent over an hour in there!  You will not be disappointed ;)

1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!