Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Love that Shot...

Hi there.. I just got back from vacation and I decided to enter a contest, since it's been a while... and I REALLY want to win some Florabella goodies.  I really love the textures, they are beautiful...

This picture was taken of my son just before he went to play in the ocean.  We rented a bungalow for a few hours in the Princess Cays and I knew as soon as I saw it I would have to take a few pictures in front of it.. Thank you for looking :)
No processing was done, just straight out of the camera (Most of the time I just crop and fix exposure on Picasa.  I don't really use Photoshop because I haven't totally figured it out and it takes me a long time :-/)




1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!