Thursday, March 27, 2008

Favorite Photo Blogs

I love reading blogs that inspire me... Lately, I've been collecting a ton of photography bookmarks, most of them seem to be wedding related (hmmm.. go figure?) There are so many professional photographers out there and many have blogs. Why not get inspired by good photos?

I wanted to share a few of my new favorites: Sara Remington, Lauren Clark & Joe Photo. My definite can't-live-without :) --> Thomas Hawk and his photos on Zooomr (I usually check a few times a week & spend a lot of time viewing his photos).

On Friday, I stopped by a bookstore and picked up a magazine that was calling out to me. It's called Digital Photo & it's from the UK. It cost me about $12, but it came with a number of lessons on a CD. I love this magazine! I have learned so much in the last couple of days. I have to figure out a way to get a subscription. What are your favorites?

No comments: