Monday, June 22, 2009

Let's Hear It For The Boys...

This week's theme is "Let's Hear It For The Boys" and as you can tell from my blog, I have two.
I took this picture of my older son this past weekend.. We were enjoying the beautiful Father's Day weather... FINALLY a sunny day ! I know it's not the typical "posed" picture, but it makes me smile when I look at it ;) Have a good week!


P.S. I am #296 and you can check out all the entries at http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/


Posted by Picasa


4 comments:

Juanita Harris said...

It made me smile when I saw it too. It captures such an innocent childhood moment.

Remember when things were so simple as blowing bubbles?

Indy Cookie said...

Beautifully captured!! Love your entry :)

Erin Bassett said...

Great shot!

Lori Shrout said...

I *LOVE* this Deanna !!! You are so talented.