Friday, April 08, 2011

Just thought I'd share.....

Last week I had a wonderful opportunity to preview an ebook, "How to Shoot Your Kids" by Maggie Keegan Gross. I really enjoyed Maggie's book.  It is concise and written in easy to understand language. She discusses important concepts such as lighting and composition and even includes extra tips to keep in mind when shooting your children. 
My favorite part of her book were her photos (of course). I love Maggie's photos! They are beautiful, light and fun-- the way kid photos should be. She definitely knows what she is writing about.
If you are looking for a non-technical book on how to photograph your children, I would highly recommend it.  You can purchase it here : http://maggiekeegangross.com/shop
 I look forward to her next publication :)

No comments: