Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Marshfield


Marshfield
Originally uploaded by buneluvr
This week, the theme for the I heart faces contest is "My Favorite Face Photo".  I love this photo for so many reasons..The colors of the trees, grass, everything seems so vivid out in the country ;)  I also love this photo for the memories it brings back...
Last year while my mom was feeling pretty good, I took the boys (and my mom) back East so that they could spend time w/ my Grandma. She was 90 years old and was recovering from a stroke and I felt it was important for them to spend time with her...The boys had fun visiting with their Great-Grandma and the rest of the family. They absolutely loved it.. (What's not to love? hayrides, running in cornfields, fishing, lots of open space, COWS...absolutely beautiful). My son's expression probably says it all, "Mom, hurry up and take the picture, I want to go play". :)
I was really happy that we were able to spend time w/ my Grandma as she passed about a month after... 
As I was digging through my photos last night, I came across a bunch of candids of the boys playing with my Grandma and talking to her......they are priceless.  It's amazing how a camera can capture a moment in time, so you can keep it in your heart. ENJOY TODAY

P.S. I'm #384 :)




"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting  Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and ♥ Faces web sites."

4 comments:

Belly Monster's Mama said...

This is the firs comment I've left for an I Heart Faces person for this contest! Just HAD TO stop and tell you that this pic is AMAZING...

I'm #376 :)

Mom2J&I said...

Oh yea, love it!

Amanda said...

This is a fantastic picture... really well done!

Godbless-
Amana

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!