Sunday, April 12, 2009

I heart faces


Here is my entry to this week's I {heart} faces contest. Since I missed the last 8 or 9, I wanted to make sure I got it in this week. The theme this week is Spring/Easter and I'm entering the Amateur category. Can you believe I managed to take only a few pics with the Easter eggs? The kids were too quick, I had to yell freeze just to get them to stop for a couple of pictures.... Wish me luck (you can peek at the all of the entries at http://www.iheartfaces.com/) Lots of really good shots, many professional. A very inspiring place to lurk.



<

3 comments:

theArthurClan said...

Thank you so much for letting me know that your entry needed to be fixed. I'm glad you were able to participate this week!

Looks like your kiddo had a great time hunting for eggs this year. :)

~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces

Becca said...

What a great picture! :-) Love the color!

Rosalyn-Sue said...

Your photo really pops...definitely worth getting the kiddos to freeze for! I'm sure that will be my little boy in a couple years...thanks for sharing!

All the best,

Rosalyn-Sue