Sunday, April 12, 2009

I heart faces


Here is my entry to this week's I {heart} faces contest. Since I missed the last 8 or 9, I wanted to make sure I got it in this week. The theme this week is Spring/Easter and I'm entering the Amateur category. Can you believe I managed to take only a few pics with the Easter eggs? The kids were too quick, I had to yell freeze just to get them to stop for a couple of pictures.... Wish me luck (you can peek at the all of the entries at http://www.iheartfaces.com/) Lots of really good shots, many professional. A very inspiring place to lurk.



<

3 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Thank you so much for letting me know that your entry needed to be fixed. I'm glad you were able to participate this week!

Looks like your kiddo had a great time hunting for eggs this year. :)

~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces

Unknown said...

What a great picture! :-) Love the color!

Rosalyn-Sue said...

Your photo really pops...definitely worth getting the kiddos to freeze for! I'm sure that will be my little boy in a couple years...thanks for sharing!

All the best,

Rosalyn-Sue