Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My "ME" Day


Today I decided to have a "Me" day.. A day to just chill... . It was absolutely beautiful outside and it was a perfect day to spend a few hours shooting outdoors . I've been wanting to go to the Arboretum for a while now.. It's been a long, long time since I was there. I decided that I would just wander and get lost for a few hours (yes, hours). It was not crowded, in fact I was by myself most of the time, but it was nice, really nice. I want to go back there fairly soon, just to listen to the waterfall or to nothing at all. Here is a quick little collage (some full size pics coming shortly)

I usually don't photograph things, just people so I felt totally out of my element, but I had fun anyways...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are absolutely beautiful! They look like they could be put in a brochure for the arboretum. Glad you enjoyed your "Me" day - you deserve it!!!

Beck